Half-Floor Key Features
The Half-Floor Condo Suite Package:
Priced at: $1,500,000
This “Package” is much more than just a “Survival Condo Unit”. This “Package” includes mandatory training, a five-year per person food supply, fully furnished and custom designed interior, special equipment for registered members, computer access to condo systems, and much more. Only a portion of the total fee is for the actual Survival Condo Unit.
Each Half-Floor Unit Includes these Key Features:
- Approx. 900 sq. ft. of Living Space (accommodates 3 to 5 people)
- High-end floor and trim packages of your choosing.
- 1 or 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Kitchen, and Great Room.
- LED Big Screen TV in every unit.
- State-of-the-art Kitchen: Stainless steel kitchen appliances include refrigerator, dishwasher, dual-fuel (electric & propane) professional range, wall oven, professional ventilation hood. Granite or custom concrete counter tops.
- State-of-the-art energy efficient washer and dryer in each unit.
- Built in recessed full spectrum LED lighting.
- Kohler bath fixtures and jetted Jacuzzi tub in each master bath.
- Digital HVAC controls.
- State-of-the-Art Home Automation System with structured wiring throughout including closed circuit security system camera viewing, public address/intercom system, digital weather station access, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, satellite TV feeds, public and private Internet access.
- Outdoor “simulated view” window in each unit. Window simulates “Life-Like” outdoor views complete with varying light levels that reflect time of day, creating a normal living experience as if you were above ground.
- Biometric Key locks (you won’t need to worry about losing a key).
- Elevator and Stairwell Accessibility to all Units.
There are several designs to choose from. Purchase of any unit in the Pre-construction Phase gives you your choice of several floor plans, room designs and features.